This page is about the menu SETTINGS->APPS & INTEGRATIONS->BOOKING SUITE
BookingAutomation integrates with Booking.com BookingSuite RateManager. To use this service you will need a paid account with BookingSuite.
For BookingAutomation the normal channel manger fees apply.
BookingSuite can automatically send daily prices to BookingAutomation to be used on your booking page and/or channel management.
- Enter the password you want to use in the "Password" field. The password needs at least 6 characters. If you have multiple properties you will need to set up a password for each.
- Enter your BookingAutomation property ID as username.
- Enter the password you have set for BookingSuite (see above).
- Supply BookingSuite with your BookingAutomation property ID and room IDs which you want to activate. BookingSuite will then map them for you.
- Read the BookingSuite Help about information on how to send prices to BookingAutomation.
- Tick "Inventory" to send inventory information to BookingSuite. BookingSuite use this information to calculate suggested pricing.
- Click the "Send Inventory History" button to send a full inventory update including historical data up to 2 years back (if you have). Changes to inventory will then send automatically.
- Tick"Prices" to allow BookingSuite to send the suggested daily prices to BookingAutomation.
Disable the rooms for which you do not want to receive prices from BookingSuite